Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hard Candy Kal-eye-descope Baked Duo in Rock n Roll

Available at Walmart


I bought this for $6 at walmart and it came with a mini Walk the Line eyeliner in black.










A long while ago I bought the Maybelline EyeStudio Quad in Purple Icon.  I hated it except for the lavender color.  
Needless to say I took it back, but I was sad because I really liked that one color.  And a week later, I found this.  


The lavender side is almost the exact same color.

Hard Candy sells really nice things that aren't too pricey. I absolutely love the packaging, it's so adorable.

This beautiful duo is very shimmery.  Both colors show up wonderfully on my lids.
(I've had issues with some purple shadows)
They are kinda sheer, but you can build them up.  It usually only takes two coats.
I like to wear the slate-purple color as a liner or on my outer corner.



Swatches!












No comments:

Post a Comment