Sunday, July 15, 2012

Ulta Fabulous Face Natural Finish Foundation Review

$12.50 at ulta.com





















"An oil free foundation with SPF 15 protection provides medium coverage with a natural and flawless finish.  Lightweight formula instantly erases imperfections and visible pores and wears continuously all day long."


As I'm sure most people know, there is no foundation or other beauty product that is going to provide a flawless finish and "erase visible pores."  It does cover pores well.


I find that this works the best over a primer and using my beauty blender to apply.
Of course, I know that usually using a primer will give better results, but I've found that some foundations I do not need a primer.

I get about 4 hours out of this before I get oily, it's not the best.






























Before



















After




















Pros

Has a pump, and you can rotate it to close.  Very nice!
Natural finish, but can be shiny
Covers pores nicely
Evens skin tone
Has SPF 15
Wears well
Doesn't transfer
Oil free
Decent oil control

Cons

Sticks to drier areas of the face
Doesn't do well with covering up the redness of blemishes
Lightweight, but you can feel it on your skin
On the low end of medium coverage
Has a very strange smell
Not really worth the price to me

    It's a nice foundation, but not really my cup of tea.

    Overall
    6/10

    No comments:

    Post a Comment