Saturday, April 14, 2012

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils Review and Swatches

You can buy these at Ulta, Cherry Culture, NYX, Joy's Cosmetics on eBay, and anywhere else selling NYX products.

Prices vary.  I've seen these from $2 - $5


Milk, Lavender, Black Bean














Lime














Pots and Pans












Peacock


















I want to throw it out there that these are not primers!  I've seen so many people complain about how these and the eyeshadow bases don't work as primers.  They are bases.  :)

I love these things to death!  NYX has such a great color range for these.
I mostly use them as bases, but sometimes I use black bean as an eyeliner.

I definitely recommend getting Milk, it's perfect as a base for almost all eyeshadow and works wonderfully as a highlight.

Pros

  • Wide range of colors - 37 colors
  • Versatile
  • Good color payoff
  • Really help shadows stick
  • Don't crease on my oily lids
  • Last quite a long time


Cons

  • They are basically a cream shadow, so they could crease on very oily lids
  • Can be a bit greasy feeling




Black Bean, Lavender, Milk















Peacock

















Lime, Pots and Pans




Overall
10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment