Thursday, December 1, 2011

Jordana Easy Shine Glossy Lip Color Review and Swatches

$1.99 from Jordana.com, KMart, Walgreens














I love these little guys!  I originally heard of them as a 'dupe' for the Revlon Lip Butters, and I must say I am impressed.

These are basically quite pigmented lip balm, though they are technically a gloss, I suppose.
They apply very smoothly and the color can be built up nicely.  They also smell so good!

Since they are pretty pigmented, they do stick a little to the dry areas of your lips, but isn't too bad.

They wear quite well too!  Without eating or drinking I got about 2 hours out of them...which is good for a gloss.



Grape-tini and Raspberry















Grape-tini   (smells sooo good!!)












Raspberry   (you can see some of the 'stickage' here  lol)














Pros
Not sticky or greasy feeling
Pigmented
Buildable color
Smell delicious!
Cheap!


Cons
Can stick to the drier areas of the lips


Overall
9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment