Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Jane Be Pure Mineral Loose Power Mini Review and Swatches

I bought this a while ago at Rite Aid on sale for 75% off.  I really don't remember how much it was or if Jane still sells this, the site isn't even really up anymore (it says new collection July 2012).

I have this in shade 01 Light.



















You'll need to click to enlarge the picture to really see the color














The packaging is quite small, but a little goes a long way.

This has really nice coverage!  The packaging says it's light coverage, but I would say it's almost medium coverage.  While I don't really need a lot of coverage, this is excellent to set foundation with as well as setting concealer.

It has a natural, matte finish.

Packaging states that this powder is oil free, talc free and fragrance free.

I can't really find anything bad about this product other than it doesn't really control my oily forehead.

Pros
Great coverage
Oil free
SPF 15

Cons
Doesn't really help control oil

Overall
9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment