Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Revlon ColorStay Makeup for Combination/Oily Skin Mini Review and Swatches

~$10 at Walmart, CVS, Rite Aid and Ulta





















"Want makeup that is flawless and weightless for 24 perfect hours? Revlon has the solution - ColorStay™ Makeup with SoftFlex™.
Specially formulated for combination or oily skin, this oil-free formula helps control shine all day and gives you flawless looking skin.
Makeup looks fresh and feels great for up to 24 hours thanks to the lightweight, comfortable feel from the SoftFlex ColorStay™ formula.
Medium to full coverage, with SPF 6 protection."
Unfortunately, there's not a lot that I have to say about this so I guess this is a mini review.

I got this hoping it would really help control my oily forehead, but it's nothing out of the ordinary.
I got about 5 hours out of this before I got oily and shiny on my t-zone.

I'm not exactly sure how this manages to feel lightweight but look so cakey, it looks cakey even when I apply it with my beauty blender.





























Before



















After




















Pros
Medium to full coverage
Conceals very well
Has SPF (6?  Where do they get these numbers?)
Lightweight


Cons
Looks cakey around nose, lips and chin.
Transfers
No pump

Once again, something I really wanted to love, but don't.

Overall
5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment