Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hello everyone!

I've moved over to blogspot for my beauty blog.  I will slowly be moving posts over here and reorganizing.
Here is my livejournal link http://umebeauty.livejournal.com/

Ok, so...after Christmas I put myself on a ban.  
I am no longer going to buy any makeup unless it is either very cheap, or is something I have run out of and need to repurchase (like my EOS balm)
The only things I have bought since the week after Christmas was two nail polishes ($.99 and $1.99) and another EOS balm because my lemon one is literally almost gone.

The only thing that I'm going to be spending money on is skincare items.

But, I'd still like to post my 'shopping list' wishlist that I have on makeupalley.  
So, let's do this!  :)

  1. E.L.F Studio Complete Coverage Concealer
  2. Sonia Kashuk or E.L.F Bent Eyeliner brush
  3. Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask
  4. Spectro Jel Sensitive Problem Prone Skin
  5. E.L.F Studio Lip Stain
  6. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream
  7. OPI Parlez-Vous OPI?
Right now I find myself obsessed with nail polish and such.  I go in phases  haha

As of 2/13/11

I temporarily broke the ban 
but, in my defense, it was a great deal.  Details soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment