Thursday, February 24, 2011

New favorite look :)

I've been wearing one eye look a lot recently.

First time I did this look:




















Here is what I used the first time I tried it out
Lid color is from the E.L.F Eye Encyclopedia Basic Edition

















I then put Zero Gravity from my Rue 21 palette over that





















and blended it out in the crease with the top left color of Wet n Wild's Lust palette
























The bottom lashline is a mix between two of the teals from my 88 matte palette

















and then a little bit of Oxygen over top  (Rue21 palette above)


Mascara is Too Faced Mini Lash Injection and NYX Doll Eye Volume


I have recently been doing this with a darker color on the lower lash line with
Prestige eyeliner in denim
























with the blue from E.L.F eye encyclopedia sparkle edition over top






















For my previous look - I don't have any pictures right now, but  I'll update later

No comments:

Post a Comment