Monday, February 28, 2011

New Hard Candy Items

I've never been so glad that I can't find Hard Candy products around here.
GD lemmings...screw you, Hard Candy, screw you

http://hardcandy.com/index.php

So I know I'm probably late in the game for this, but Hard Candy has a bunch of new items.

Glossaholic - Sequin Saturated Shine Lip Gloss
Undercover Agent - Undereye brightener & concealer duo
Glow All the Way - Skin Luminizer
2 new Sheer Envy Primers
Just Face It - One Step Foundation
Fox in a Box - Bronzing duos & blushing quads
Glow All the Way - Instant Bronzer & Gradual Self-Tanner
Ginormous Lash Mascara - Infused with Growth Serum
Lash Ink - 4 day lash stain


Hide & Glow Cheek - Cheek Tint Duos*
Welcome Matte - Mattifying Translucent Pressed Powder
Moon Glow - Illuminating Translucent Pressed Powder


*Not sure if newly release, but new to me



No comments:

Post a Comment