Friday, March 18, 2011

RAGE!!

Alright, so I was trying to do my nails with a konad plate...and for some reason I could not get it to work AT ALL...so I kept trying and trying, took a break to cool off, and when I took the brush out it flew onto my lap and got black polish on my favorite tank. (American Eagle...all of $4 at Goodwill, but I <3 it...)

:(  So pissed...It won't come out
I tried soap - a good bit came out, np remover - nada, hairspray - nope, dawn detergent - again, no.
And to make it worse I scrubbed small holes in it.  *sigh*
At least I can still wear it under an Aeropostale hoodie and some other hoodies and shirts I have...

I know this is a bit silly...but since I've been in school now my favorite jeans no longer fit over my hips well (damn these woman hips) and I semi-killed a much loved shirt.  

But on the plus side, I may be able to find a replacement at a new store back home that opened up.  It sells brand names for really cheap  :)

BTW  Goodwill = love
because I'll be damned if I'm paying $40 for 1 shirt or jeans (which are hell-a more than $40)

/rant

GOING TO WATCH STARGATE ATLANTIS NOW....  (I felt that was necessary)

No comments:

Post a Comment