Tuesday, October 11, 2011

EOS Evolution of Smooth Smooth Sphere Lipbalm Review

EOS Lipbalm can be found at many retailers.  Personally, I've seen them in Walmart and CVS.
You can find a retailer near you here.

CVS - $3.29
Walmart - $2.49


















"Can a lip balm make you smile? We think so. That's why we invented this one.
Long-lasting moisture
Shea butter & vitamin E
Smoothes on clear
New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips
Twist-off top
Gluten-free
Paraben-free
Petrolatum-free
Phthalate-free

eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth."


From evolutionofsmooth.com



Ok, so I kinda gave into the hype when I bought this. But it was so worth it.  I've always been disappointed in lip balms in general because I've tried a lot of different brands for my very chapped lips, with no luck.
Now I use this every day, many many times a day.


I've used Lemon Drop, Summer Fruit and Honeysuckle Honeydew.
My favorite is Summer Fruit, it has a wonderful Apricot smell and taste  :)

First of all, packaging is cute.  It's very easy to find in a purse.

I love the texture of the balm.  It glides on so easily and lasts quite a long time for me.  What I love the most is that it keeps my lips soft even after the balm itself wears off.  EOS's claims are very true.

And, well...they smell absolutely delish!

The only thing I've run into is that I have to 'break in' the balm.  It doesn't quite apply well right out of the package and has a very waxy feel to it at first.



Pros
Cute Packaging
Great texture
Keeps my lips feeling hydrated even after the balm wears off
Smells gorgeous

Cons
The packaging isn't exactly ideal to carry around without a hand bag, but this doesn't really bother me.
The Honeysuckle Honeydew has kind of a waxy taste to it.


Overall 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment