Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Urban Decay Feminine Palette, 24/7 Zero, and Eden Primer Potion Review and Swatches

Got my Urban Decay stuff!  Super excited!
I didn't get first look at it though...my boyfriend picked it up at the post office for me...when I went to get it from him, he raided the box...*sigh*  lol

$34 at UrbanDecay.com and Sephora.
I got mine for $19 on Cyber Monday 2011






























"We like to describe everything we create as being feminine, a little dangerous, and a lot of fun. These eyeshadow palettes speak to your inner mojo. Filled with six handpicked eyeshadows, Eyeshadow Primer Potion and 24/7 Eye Pencil, they coax your personality into doing all the talking. How do you roll?"

Mini Primer Potion in Eden























I quite like this primer.  Since it's tinted, it works as a base and a primer in one.
Not quite happy about the price of the full sized product though, but it would be a good investment.

I have a comparison review of this vs the ELF Mineral Primer here.

24/7 Eye Pencil Zero









































































































Swatches
Top - in sunlight
Bottom - indoor light

Over bare skin, ELF Mineral Primer, Eden Primer


















The packaging is, of course, beautiful and functional.  It's a nice size to travel with and has a good variety of colors, as well as having the space for the eyeliner.  (I will get a picture up of Zero someday)

I do like this set, the colors are super pretty and they blend well.  
My only complaint is that the finish of some of these just make my eyelids look oily after wearing them for a while.

Pros
Comes with a full sized eyeliner and mini eye primer.
Both neutral and colorful shades
Blends easily

Cons
Limited Edition and is no longer available from Urban Decay

Overall
8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment