Tuesday, May 1, 2012

E.L.F Basic Beauty Encyclopedia Review and Swatches

Unfortunately, ELF doesn't sell these anymore.  They only sell the beauty books now.
I did get this for $5 from Target



I am in love with ELF's encyclopedias/beauty books.  It's a shame that they really aren't selling them now.
They are travel friendly and good quality.

Personally, I do not like the cream shadows.  I don't find them good for anything.

I love the bronzy-golden color that's on the bottom row, second to left.

As with the other encyclopedias/books, most of the colors are very pigmented with a primer.

These are like a lot of ELF eyeshadows and are very soft.  Fallout will happen!


Pros
Travel friendly
Budget friendly
Good pigmentation
Have a manual/guide on the inside of the cover


Cons
Cream shadows aren't really worth anything
Lighter colors aren't as pigmented


Overall
9/10


No comments:

Post a Comment