Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Barry M Nail Paint in Blueberry Ice Cream Review and Swatches

£2.99 (~$4.63)  at Barrym.com, Boots.com
I got mine for €4.57 which is about $5.75 (tax is high in Ireland!)

While I was in Ireland I stopped at a Boots to look for cosmetics, of course!

I wanted to try out a Barry M product and since I've been nail polish happy for the past few months, I picked up the Nail Paint in Blueberry Ice Cream.




















I really like this nail polish!  The above picture was after 4 days of wear without a top or base coat.
Super impressed!

Here's a closeup













The formula is really nice, you only need 2 coats max for full coverage and it goes on very smoothly.
The polish lasted about 6 days without any major chipping.

I definitely wanna order some of their other colors!

Pros
Pigmented
No streaking
Fairly long wearing

Cons
Not available in the US, but can be found online!

Overall
10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment