Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Garnier BB Cream Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector Mini Review

Info on BB Creams here
I found a little sample of the Garnier BB Cream in a magazine and I wanted to see what it was about.
Unfortunately, quite a disappointment.

Advanced Skincare + Perfecting Coverage.
Skin concerns, such as discoloration, dullness, blotchiness and dryness can come from a number of different sources. It's hard to find just one product that addresses them all. Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream immediately and effectively fullfills your skincare expectations with just one multi-benefit product that combines intense moisturizing skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage for skin that looks naturally more even, radiant and smooth.
It’s a new idea in skincare. B.B. Cream is a hybrid formula that offers advanced skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage in one single beauty product.
Instantly: Skin looks naturally more even, radiant and smooth.
After just one use:90% had a more even complexion,93% saw a more healthy glow,96% saw smoother skin.
from Garnierusa.com

It also claims "1 application, 5 results" - Renew, Brighten, Even, Hydrate and Protect

I was not impressed at it by all. By no means is this a BB Cream. I think this is one of the products that just gets the title of "BB Cream" smacked on it because it's new and hyped up in the US.  I don't even think it's much of a tinted moisturizer.

Swatches















The light/medium shade matched my skin quite well, so it can be used by those with pale skin without trouble.  It has a really creamy texture but very little pigmentation.  In fact, I didn't have any coverage on my face that I could see, except for helping to conceal redness.

It is very hydrating and feels nice on the skin, and has SPF 15 which is better than nothing.

This might be nice for some people as a primer, but not for me



No comments:

Post a Comment