Thursday, July 26, 2012

Beauty Blender Review

This past month has pretty much been non-stop foundation reviewing for me.  I did around 3 days for each foundation and used my brush and beauty blender, beauty blender alone, and then with some of the foundations, primer.


I really had no idea how much I love my beauty blender.  This thing is awesome.





















The beauty blender really helps create that "flawless" look.  You basically bounce it on your face to apply and blend your foundation or tinted moisturizer.  The shape of the sponge allows you to use the pointed end to get into hard to reach areas like the under eyes and around the nose.

You can either use it damp or dry, most people prefer to use it wet because it sheers out the foundation and gives it a nicer finish.  Every once in a while I'll use my dry one (I have 2) and use it for blending.

The damp sponge will sheer out your foundation, but you can definitely build it back up...without looking cakey!

Because it's a sponge, it is gonna absorb some of your product.  You'll probably need a little more than you normally use with a foundation brush.


The downside of this is that it isn't cheap.  Normally they run around $20 each, but I got two for that price on Amazon.  If you're looking into one definitely check on Amazon, Ebay, etc...first.


There are cheaper imitations out there, but I'm not sure how well they work.  I know that Sonia Kashuk and Ulta have their own versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment