Friday, April 8, 2011

A tip when applying makeup

I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem. It also kinda relates to when you dye your hair as well.

For eye makeup:
When you do your eyeshadow, eyeliner, etc...and you think it doesn't look quite right, don't freak out and take it all off.  I used to do this a lot when I started wearing makeup.

Do yourself a favor and apply your mascara.  It often looks perfectly fine afterwards.  I think maybe our minds trick us into thinking something looks bad or uneven and we don't take into account that the look isn't finished.
I know this kinda sounds silly, but it does happen.

Now onto the biggie - hair dye.
For those who have never dyed their hair before, or is making a dramatic change, don't freak out when the dye turns funky colors...I know it can be scary.  I dye the underside of my hair dark auburn and when it is processing in my hair, it turns a deep purple color.  And I mean like dark purple crayon color

I think that's a common thing when you dye your hair any color of red.  Just don't freak out and wash it out early because that will screw up your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment