1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?
I love ELF, NYX and Wet n Wild.
I would have to say Wet n Wild because it is much more readily available and has more bang for the buck.
2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products?
Face - Max Factor ColorGenius Foundation (unfortunately not cruelty free), Jane Mineral Loose Powder, Skin79 BB Creams
Cheek - I don't use many cheek products. Mostly NYC or Wet n Wild
Lips - NYX Round Lipstick in B52, Revlon Lip Butters (unfortunately not cruelty free), Wet n Wild Mauve Outta Here
3. Least favorite product?
Revlon ColorStay Foundation
4. What is the best makeup bargain?
Wet n Wild Palettes, 88 matte palette, ELF beauty books
5. What is your favorite underdog product? (Something you love that often gets overlooked?)
CoverGirl Super Thick Lash Mascara, though I don't use it anymore...it's a great mascara
6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?
Physician's Formula Products - I've tried some of their shimmer strips and I'm not too impressed
American BB Creams
7. Show your best drugstore dupe(s)!!
I don't have a lot of dupes because I don't own many high end products. Below are links to the comparisons I do have.
8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?
Revlon ColorStay Foundation - I found it to be cakey and it really didn't help to control oil
American BB Creams - Most are overpriced tinted moisturizers, from the ones I've sampled and from what I've heard from other bloggers