Thursday, October 4, 2012

NYX Doll Eye Mascara Volume Review

$9 at nyxcosmetics.com, $7 at Ulta, $5.99 from Joy's Cosmetics on eBay


She sells a lot of NYX products at great prices















"Doll Eye Mascara offers the latest advanced mascara formula for perfect all-around full lashes.  Contains natural oils, Vitamin E, and fibers to extend and protect lashes.  The three Doll Eye Mascara formulas extend, volumize, or waterproof."  

Doll Eye Volume is my favorite mascara now that I've gone cruelty free.  I am a huge mascara junkie but I always keep a tube of this around.  I love it!



Doll Eye has a fiber brush.



I haven't had any problems with flaking, but it does tend to get on the eyelid when applying.
It gives my lashes wonderful volume and length, and even some decent separation and curl.

Before





























After



















Pros

Cruelty Free
Nice volume and length
Some curl
Decent separation
Fairly inexpensive
Doesn't flake
Easily removed with eye makeup remover

    Cons

    Application can be a bit messy
    Can clump

    Overall

    9/10





    No comments:

    Post a Comment